I have to thank many supporters who’ve helped me throughout my past and present adventures.
Riding to the End of the World 2013
- Barb and Scott – Thanks for the REI gift certificate! Camping with a Thermarest is a ton more comfortable than my last camping experience in Gros Morne NP.
- Tomas and Breezy – Thanks for the hospitality in Flagstaff! It was great to ride around Sedona together, listen to incomprehensible hipster bands, and participate in a search and rescue together while hiking!
- Mauricio – Thanks for the hospitality in San Diego! It was the perfect place to get organized, chill and hangout before entering Baja Mexico.
- Dan and Nancy – Who knew a chance encounter at the border would lead us to fun times at the Coconutz Sports Bar & Eatery? Thank you for our wonderful stay in Playas del Coco and all the tips/advice. I want to buy a share of the bar, have your lawyer contact my lawyer.
- Inge and Franz – Who knew after our great night at Sani Pass Lodge in Lesotho 3 years ago that I’d be visiting you two in Colombia? Thanks again for welcoming me into your home and for the relaxing weekend! Colombia Fácil has been a great resource for my travels in Colombia!
- Willy & Family – What can I say about Willy and his amazing family? They were so generous with their beautiful home. Willy, thank you so much for calling around about brake pads and driving us through Lima for ceviche and shopping. Amazing what kind of friendship can be made from a chance encounter on the Medellín cable car!
- Baja Bob – I met Bob and Ruben in Cali to ride the next leg (Ecuador/Peru) together. Bob has a ton of motorcycling and maintenance experience and has been an amazing help with analyzing my moto, giving me tips on maintenance and showing me how it’s done. He installed my new front Heidenau K60s, front brake pads and also gave me good advice on chain maintenance/adjustment, sprocket wear, etc. It was great riding together from Cali (Colombia) to Salta (Argentina) and I hope to meet-up in Ushuaia.